Friday, August 19, 2011

A blessed month


     I just wanted to share some of the great things that have been happening to me this month. One of my lines was picked up by The Little Beach Gallery in Hyannis, Mass. I also designed a completely new line made out of a recycled chandelier and vintage jewelry for Shift in Hyannis. Both these stores are so awesome and different. It was so much fun to work with both Jen and Amanda.

     I also did an interview for an on-line news paper called Patch.com which was so very flattering and fun to do. And last but not least, I am going to be participating in the Hyannis Artist shanties next month from September 10th to the 16th. These are little shanties made into artist shops right on the harbor where the boats come in from the islands.

     I have had a very blessed month and am so grateful to all those who have helped me. I am hoping this is a start of something even more to come.http://barnstable-hyannis.patch.com/articles/made-in-barnstable-d-r-designs

No comments:

Post a Comment