Saturday, October 29, 2011

Amethyst and it's healing powers.



The Amethyst is one of my all time favorite stones and I new a little bit about it's healing properties but I decided to find out a bit more and share it with you. So if you love amethyst and wonder what draws you to it or if you are just curious about stones in general please enjoy this small look into the stone.
Amethyst Calms the mind, enhances mental activity and lends strength and will power to control passions and break undesirable habits 
Physical: Balances metabolism, stimulates tissue regeneration and increases the production of red corpuscles. May be used to treat disorders of blood sugar levels and lapses in the immune system. 
Emotional: Amplifies thought, increases intuition and integrates emotional, mental and spiritual bodies to function as a single unit.
For more information on stones and there meanings please visit http://www.annemeplon.com/meaning.htm

      It is the stone for the 7th Chakra or the crown chakra which is the spirituality, strength and passion center. I find this very interesting simply because when I was young my favorite color was red which almost the complete opposite on the chakra, but as an adult I am drawn to the balancing effect of amethyst. It makes me feel creative and at peace with myself as well as my work and that is why I chose it for my company color.
I also find that people are drawn to it no matter their personality. It is also one of my most popular stones among customers, even if they don't normally wear purple they are drawn to the pieces I make with amethyst. Amethyst is a wonderful stone to use for healing and well being. Go out and get a small piece and hang it around your neck or stick it in your pocket, or even put it on your desk. It sure can't hurt to give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment