Friday, February 3, 2012

Work in progress- Rings and things


     I have been trying for a while to come up with a simple but versatile ring design that is also adjustable. Sounds easy right? Not so much. I went looking for ideas and most of what I found was not adjustable or it wouldn't work for my needs. So after much trial and error I came up with a design that can be worn just the way it is without any stones, or adorned as you like. I even think I might be able to work it into a frame for a cuff bracelet with some more work.

     Turns out the simpler the design is the better it looks and works. I am sure I new that all ready but I had get out of my own way to rediscover it.

     So as of now I have no pictures, but when I get it perfected I will share my new line of rings as well as a how to on the frame work.

No comments:

Post a Comment