Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hyannis Harbor the Arts Shanty program

     Last year in 2011 I was lucky enough to get into the Hyannis Harbor the Arts Shanty program at the end of the season. It was quite a wonderful and successful experience even though it was after the bad storm and the end of the season. So of course I applied for the coming season as soon as I could.  It is never a sure thing even if you are a returning artist for many seasons So when I got the news that I was not only accepted but given not one week but two plus offered four weekends in the beginning of the season I was thrilled! I also got one of the best weeks of the summer as my first pick ( Fourth of July Week) wow!

     I am so honored to be included in this program because it is a fantastic chance to get noticed and help promote my business. It is also a great place to meet people and other artists. The view is also not so bad and I loved being able to leave my set up all week and have my own little store front. Not a bad way to spend two weeks this summer.

     So please come check it out all my new designs this summer and meet some other very talented artists this summer while walking along the harbor, or before you catch the Ferry to Martha's Vineyard or Nantucket. It's a great way to enjoy the day and the perfect start or end to a Cape Cod vacation!


Dates I will be at the Shanties--- weekends of 5/18-5/20, 5/25-5/28, 6/1-6/3, 6/8-6/10  from 11am- 5pm , also the weeks of  6/30-7/06/2012  from 11am-8pm  and  9/8-9/14/2012  11am-5pm


Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment