Monday, February 27, 2012

DIY website?

To DIY or not to DIY?
     While thinking about my next strategy for my business. And getting lots of new dress requests. I began to wonder if maybe I was going in the wrong direction all together. I love to make jewelry but I don't always enjoy the sales part of it because I am a bit shy when it comes to my own art. I also love to make clothing, and come up with ideas of how to make all sorts of stuff. I love to sing, take photos and write poetry and stories.
I draw and paint a little and I love to try new stuff when it comes to art.

     So I started to wonder if maybe my problem was that I like to do to many things and maybe that isn't a problem at all. Maybe I should start a DIY blog/website for my business. That way I can experiment and share the creative process, which is what I truly love, and continue to be able to do art in every form.  Maybe.  It is something I will definitely be looking into as a side business or as a compliment to what I am currently doing.

     Would love to hear what you think and what you would like to see in a DIY site. Keep in mind it would be mainly art/craft projects.

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment