Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Work in Progress

      I am feeling inspired by the new year to go back to my roots of style and try to focus, or as it is refocus, more life into that style. I feel I have been trying so hard to please everyone else's idea of style that I have forgotten to please my own aesthetic.
      And so I am in the studio looking at these items saying,  "What are you going to be? Talk to me, talk to me."  Yeah it sounds a bit crazy but that's how it works with me.
      Come along and enjoy the ride on my journey of  2012.

                                 http://www.etsy.com/shop/DRDesignsGallery

                                                                                                      Dawn Rosell
                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment